Sunday, June 8, 2014

Pink Lemonade Stand 1st Birthday Party

Hello lovelies! I apologize for my sabbatical. I've been super busy and realize I've neglected to update my blog... BIG TIME.

So here's my latest and greatest! The client contacted me in March to do a shabby chic pink lemonade birthday party for her daughter, who was about to turn the big ONE. She even requested I make an authentic lemonade stand for photo opps. I accepted the challenge, happily. I hope you enjoy the party as much as I did! Photos were taken by my amazing photographer at Colette Shenuk Photography!











I couldn't resist the urge to photobomb my setup!




And here are my amateur photos:




My own kids would like to add that they "helped"


1 comment:

  1. WOW! the theme is super cute and everything goes perfectly with the theme. The eatables look delicious. The kids must have fun at the party.

    ReplyDelete