Saturday, June 15, 2013

Put some flavor in your favors!

At Poppy, we try to think out of the box when it comes to favors (which is code for: no more plastic junk that will inevitably be all over the car floor by the time you get home from the party!). Instead, how about leaving with a gift that guests will actually use...?! That's our thought process, anyway! Below are a few favors we've done for our clients:


Pirates and Pixies Party: Pirates received swords, eye patches and bandanas; Pixies received wings, tutus and wands!
Spa flip flops
Dry Ingredients for Cowgirl Cookies
Lemon Sugar Hand Scrub

Favors for a sports theme birthday 

Favor Bar at a Spa Party, complete with loofahs,  lotion, hand scrub and more!


Mini eye masks we crafted up for the little spa gals

Who doesn't love music?!


Sippy Cups, designed for a Fresh Beat Band Party
Shower Gel as one of many options for a spa party

1 comment:

  1. I was looking for some reasonable and attractive event design. First I thought that i can do it myself but when i counted things they are impossible for me to work them all. I think Poppy will be best as my event designer.

    ReplyDelete