Monday, January 20, 2014

Be Mine, Valentine!

This labor of love (pun INTENDED) was so much fun to shoot!

I gathered a few of the usual suspects (Sweet Boutique and Vintage Confections) to collaborate on making our second styled shoot for Carousel Magazine a success. And ya know what...? It was!!  Here are all the pics you didn't see in the online magazine.

Thank you to Colette Shenuk Photography for the beautiful pictures!

And thanks to my little models... two of them are my very own. 







Some chocolate covered Strawberry wafers I whipped up!



Look at those Lolli's by Vintage Confections! They have conversation hearts inside! LOVE them!
Sweet Boutique has done it again! :)



Going for a cake pop!



My sweet boy, Jack









My daughter, Ava


Couldn't you just die over these little toe heads?!


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful post, glad to see that you tried something new and instead of having adult male or female you went for kids. Lovely post, thanks for sharing it

    ReplyDelete