Saturday, January 11, 2014

Sugar & Spice

I had the pleasure of doing my first "Styled Shoot' in November, for the December issue of Carousel Party Magazine. I want to give a huge shoutout to the vendors that helped me by providing some of the sweet treats, as well as the paper goods. Sweet Boutique LLC made the lovely cookies, gingerbread house and cake pops. Vintage Confections made the custom lollipops. Paper goods and printables were done by Tania Fischer Design. Hand-painted ornaments by Norma Jean: The Only One (this lovely gal is my Mom!). Invitation  designed by Meg & Bee Designs. Photography by Collette Shenuk Photography. And the little models were my very own Ava with her friends Daniella & Adrianna.

It was SOOOO much fun that I immediately signed up for the next issue and am happy to report I've already styled and photographed a Valentine's Party that will be in the next issue. But you will just have to wait for those photos! ;)


Here are some pics of the "Sugar & Spice" shoot.

























The little sweeties had to have a place to enjoy all the goodies. So I set up a little table, just for them. 









1 comment:

  1. Oh man the phrase sugar and spice reminded me of the power puff girls show i used to so much enjoy when i was a kid. But anyhow, this too is an amazing post. Loved it through out.

    ReplyDelete